Colin Nordstrom
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Board Games are Old School, I Be Old School
mbmbmbmbmb
Why are there 7 mission spaces at the bottom of each story board when there are generally only 3-4 missions? Missed that in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't the track along the bottom for keeping track of stuff you have to tally up during the missions? Like 'Kill X Abominations' and things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Nordstrom
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Board Games are Old School, I Be Old School
mbmbmbmbmb
Skipped over that rule on page 20. It was briefly mentioned. Yeah, you're correct. It's a progress track for # of things you need to accomplish during each individual mission (not for the whole story card).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Smith
Australia
Mount Helen
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
evidence wrote:
Skipped over that rule on page 20. It was briefly mentioned. Yeah, you're correct. It's a progress track for # of things you need to accomplish during each individual mission (not for the whole story card).

You have to admit though, they could have explained that a little better, ie from the example on page 19 there is no objective that needs 7. But now that you have pointed that out, that's good,. Because I was confused by this track.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering the same. Thank you for sacrificing yourself on the alter of rules clarity. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.