Subject: Text on the GenCon promo stickers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lehane Richards
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Hello all.

The text on the GenCon stickers has been deliberately blurred out on the KD:M store site. Can someone who has Allison the Twilight Knight and the White Speaker please post a photo of the Wares for Trade and Tattered Parcel stickers?

Thank you!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon Scheuber
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
iso250 wrote:
Hello all.

The text on the GenCon stickers has been deliberately blurred out on the KD:M store site. Can someone who has Allison the Twilight Knight and the White Speaker please post a photo of the Wares for Trade and Tattered Parcel stickers?

Thank you!!

Check out the vibrant lantern site. There you will find pics without the blur.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Welnicki
Poland
Gdansk
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Now I'm sad I didn't buy Allison, as the change to TK event + gear seem like a balancing patch

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mockerre wrote:
Now I'm sad I didn't buy Allison, as the change to TK event + gear seem like a balancing patch

Thats one that will no doubt come in version 1.4 or it will be in the 'at cost' card only version since Allison has been previously sold without the cards. A lot will be waiting to add that to the campaign, it does look good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lehane Richards
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Intourette wrote:
Check out the vibrant lantern site. There you will find pics without the blur.

Thank you for that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.