Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone (hopefully the creators) kindly give an overview of what the expansion adds to the game. Besides new spells, great old ones and stuff that's in the base game. What new rules if any are introduced? Are any of the creatures independent or are they all linked to a god?

Any other details could be helpful to those interested in the game as well. Thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Freitas
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Can someone (hopefully the creators) kindly give an overview of what the expansion adds to the game. Besides new spells, great old ones and stuff that's in the base game. What new rules if any are introduced? Are any of the creatures independent or are they all linked to a god?

Any other details could be helpful to those interested in the game as well. Thanks in advance

I second here.

Since 08/17, bakers that are bellow $59 WILL NOT receive the expansion if they increase their pledge after the KS campaing finishes.

However, they didn't explained with details, what are the components (full list), what they do and it's price for those bellow $59.

From a customer view, I feel bad about such behaviour. I am currently unable to pledge $59, but would perfectly do so in 1-2 weeks. However I will have to pay more, due to an update made in the final 72 hours that changed how a 30 day campaing works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Venshad wrote:
Are any of the creatures independent or are they all linked to a god?

However, they didn't explained with details, what are the components (full list), what they do and it's price for those bellow $59.

Yeah, I'm a hazy on what the creatures are for too. The creature WITHOUT the miniature is explained a bit so I guess the others are KIND of like that? I'd guess that there might be cards in the Relic deck that you can get to "own" one of the creatures, but that's just a feeling.

It's retail price is supposed to be $30 so maybe late backers can pay that to get it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.