Jordan Millikan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

Big fan of Ancients here, looking to pick up Epic Ancients II. GMT has been awesome and has the cards, rules, and extra map board available. However, they do not have the scenarios! I'm wondering if anybody has them for sale, or perhaps a digital format so I could print them myself?

I'm aware of the scenarios being available at the ccancients website, but unfortunately those are quite grainy and hard to make out. I'd greatly prefer the genuine article.

At this point, this issue actually stands between me purchasing or passing on the game. Anybody have any advice on the subject?

Thanks!

Jordan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Millicant wrote:
Hey guys,

Big fan of Ancients here, looking to pick up Epic Ancients II. GMT has been awesome and has the cards, rules, and extra map board available. However, they do not have the scenarios! I'm wondering if anybody has them for sale, or perhaps a digital format so I could print them myself?

I'm aware of the scenarios being available at the ccancients website, but unfortunately those are quite grainy and hard to make out. I'd greatly prefer the genuine article.

At this point, this issue actually stands between me purchasing or passing on the game. Anybody have any advice on the subject?

Thanks!

Jordan

I'd pay a reasonable price for a nicely-printed high-res scenario book for Epic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Vranes
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PM me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Millikan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PM sent!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victorius Deplorable
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel left out. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Factor
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
I am Volko Ruhnke's medulla oblongata....
mbmbmb
I sent a PM as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.