Popular Tags: [View All]
SIMS
Australia
Success
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have any info on whether there are changes between the third and second editions?

Sims
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't imagine here would be any changes in rules and gameplay. The first edition rules are tight and don't leave space for loopholes. I scrutinized the second edition rules for changes and couldn't find them and even asking here, nobody claimed any.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moonbi Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
Perhaps there are changes between editions. We have the game, a few years old. There's no mention in the rules of nuclear escalation, but I see mention of it in another thread. So maybe it's a newer version rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have the third edition, but no earlier editions with which to compare it.

Looking at the various video reviews, I can't see any difference in the rules. However, I can confirm that there is a "Nuclear Escalation" Event Objective Card, as mentioned by Moonbi. The other Events are Summit Meeting, Live Benefit, Olympic Games, Space Race & Nobel Peace Prize.

The card mix is:

12 Agents (two teams of six)
15 Nation Objectives
6 Event Objectives
24 Groups
2 Score Trackers

Cosmetically, the Balance and Domination tokens are round card tiles with a linen finish, and not the weightier chips shown in the first edition reviews. The box is 7.5 x 5 x 1.5 inches, which is pretty large for what is essentially a deck of 59 cards plus a few tokens.

Happy to check any other details if you wish
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SIMS
Australia
Success
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate everyone's responses, thanks for helping!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.