andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the players want to keep playing, and the imperial was doing pretty well winning about half of the 4 missions so far. We have been playing since Jan, and didn't know if anyone out there would like to help us out!

Thanks!

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1505559/there-isnt-enough-l...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Phillips
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
I would be willing to do it, however, it is my first time doing a PBF, so I'll need a little guidance on how you guys build the maps and do rolls and all that stuff.

If you want someone with more experience doing PBF, I understand, but I'd be willing to make it work and ask some of the more experienced people around here for help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, but someone already volunteered! but you should run your own as I think it would be fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Phillips
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
And by someone already volunteered, you really mean someone volunteered after me, but it's cool, have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I didn't see the time stamps! and he already has posted up a mission...Thanks though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.