3 Posts

SeaFall» Forums » General

Subject: [Spoilers?] What have you named things rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: spoilers [+] [View All]
matt cramsie
Australia
flag msg tools
So, I've finished the prologue & was wondering what naming schemes people had used to name their advisors, leaders, provinces & islands?

A four player game, I didn't manage to name any islands due to terrible luck* (I succeeded at one endeavour, which was a mutiny, & both my ships ended up with 2 damage). Ended up playing the blue (trident) province.

Decided to go with the Greed theme & name my characters demons & monsters of the sea.

Province: Rahab
Leader: Mammon
Ships: Leviathan & Scylla

I did sort of have an Island named after one of my characters, when the last thing that happened to me was a mutiny (the turn this, someone finished the game) - one of the Islands was named "Mammon's Grave"

It was fun! Were I renaming them, I'd switch the province name & leader name, but eh.

*= We did misplay something which may have made it a lot easier - for some reason we got the impression that advisors ONLY refilled in winter, as opposed to after being purchased. It's good we noticed this after the prologue & not multiple games in, I guess?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Stack
msg tools
mb
I working on a Google Doc to document our characters, lands, timeline, etc from our game. Currently this is after the Prologue and the First Game. For the most part there isn't really much in the way of spoilers yet, but as this is a work in progress and more will be added, I will say now ... ***SPOILERS***: ***SPOILERS***

Edit: Played 3 games so far. Not much in way of spoilers except the new advisors, though it only list's what they are, but none of their stats or abilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Williams
msg tools
thanks for the...

Spoiler (click to reveal)
written record of the campaign, its a good comparison to our campaign that just finished,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.