Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
The guy with the ideas.
badge
Look at my spooky glowing eyes!!!
mbmbmbmbmb

After Vampire Hunters, would you prefer that Dark Gate Games continue with a second season of Vampire Hunters with additional expansions or would you prefer they move onto Werewolf Hunters which would be a stand alone game that is compatible with Vampire Hunters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Myers
United States
Spring Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they have their plate full enough for the time being to think about future seasons. This isn't CMON, after all.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Jones
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Yep, the amount of extras they've added I will be happy to see Vampire Hunters before 2019, never mind a follow up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also (imho) with the incredibly high amount of kickstarter exclusive stuff I really don't see this doing that well in retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Rhoades
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I want to be the werewolf. So VH2 with werewolves as hunters!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Loopstah wrote:
Yep, the amount of extras they've added I will be happy to see Vampire Hunters before 2019, never mind a follow up.

Exactly, they don't need to be distracted on developing new stuff until all this is locked in and ready for delivery.

I worry they will be short on funds as the delays hit and tempted to begin another KS before this one is finished in order to get the influx of capital they need to finish this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Jones
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I can't help but think of Shadows of Brimstone when I look at all the stuff they have added during the KS and look what happened to that. Admittedly it's amazing but people are still waiting for stuff to be made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chamberland
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Loopstah wrote:
I can't help but think of Shadows of Brimstone when I look at all the stuff they have added during the KS and look what happened to that. Admittedly it's amazing but people are still waiting for stuff to be made.

Delays really don't matter since we received a fantastic deal on SoB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bogdan Alexandru Barbu
Romania
Bucuresti
Bucuresti
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even if they had the plans to make Werewolf Hunters the question is if competition (CMoN and others) may not do it before DGG even get to finish with their Vampire Hunters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hello there
msg tools
the blurb for Vampire Hunters says the hunters of the Order hunt vampires and "other creatures of the night"

so that leaves the game open for expansions concentrating on monsters other than vampires so no need for a second starter box just for werewolves

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Sharkey
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I second the wait till this comes out to see quality and figure out any issues since this is the first campaign for them. But after that? Yea I'd be game for a Werewolf one that is standalone but compatible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B

Virginia
msg tools
Had to laugh when I saw this post. Of course we are all eager for the next thing from DGG! I think looking ahead might make the wait easier, or not.
I agree with the "Yes" response.
Also agree that I'll be very pleased just to get what's planned for VH.
But, since you ask, a cross over to werewolves, or undead, or something similar would be awesome. It could also serve as a VH2 with a blending of monsters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mlai00 Mlai00
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'mma hunt every single thing in this picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.