Popular Tags: [View All]
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend got his pre-order and his shipment box and the game box itself did not include Rich Sommer promo that was supposed to be a pre-order bonus.

What has happened to this? Did any pre-orders get it? Is it just Europe problem? Or was my friend unlucky?

Anyone knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao F. Falaschi
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
Common sense won't pay the rent and doesn't grow on trees, but splitting hairs can get you anything you need
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Germany and I got the promo. It was sitting outside the game box, loose in the package and I almost missed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Kassel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Where did you ordered it, Jaoa?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao F. Falaschi
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
Common sense won't pay the rent and doesn't grow on trees, but splitting hairs can get you anything you need
mbmbmbmbmb
veschka wrote:
Where did you ordered it, Jaoa?

Plaid Hat direct pre-order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend had a direct Plaid Hat pre-order as well, with Europe "Shipping: Special Mail" option. It was delivered by DHL in the end, but no promo in sight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was in the shrink wrap of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't remember where mine was. I know in the past for Ashes promos they will tuck it inside the box and sometimes they just toss it in the shipping box. I then discover it when I am pulling out the packing paper to recycle it. Double check inside the box and the packing materials.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was tossed in the shipping box, hidden between bubble wrap and the box flap. Basically, I had to double-check because I thought they hadn't packed mine either. But it was there, thrown haphazardly into the box with the packing materials.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.