$30.00
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am confused about who is shipping this in Europe? Plaid Hat Games customer support seems to be non-existant, which is why I am asking this here.

Problem is that a friend in my country has already had their pre-order delivered and it was delivered by DHL (using the same shipping option on their pre-order). I contacted DHL and they were unable to provide me with any information and said that nothing has even been registered for my name and address.

So I would like to contact whoever is actually dispatching items in Europe, because at the moment it seems no one has heard of my pre-order. Who is Plaid Hat Games using and where could I get actual help regarding this?

And does anyone know about Rich Sommer promo that was supposed to be part of pre-order bonus?

My friend got his pre-order and his shipment box and the game box itself did not include Rich Sommer promo that was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. What has happened to this? Did any pre-orders get it? Is it just Europe problem or was my friend unlucky?

Anyone knows?

This Plaid Hat Games shipping is an absolute mess

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Kassel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
First: You should post this in DoW - The Long Night forum - not here.

Second: I don't know which company does this in Estonia. In Germany - the supplier for the Long Night is "Heidelberger Spieleverlag". I could order this from Plaid Hat - but it wouldn't be in German

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend had a direct Plaid Hat pre-order with Europe "Shipping: Special Mail" option. It was delivered by DHL, but no promo in sight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Kassel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
And how could this forum help you? Only Plaid Hat can give any support with this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd suggest contacting Plaid Hat directly, for instance here: http://www.plaidhatgames.com/fulfillment/request-replacement

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
lowplayercount.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:

My friend got his pre-order and his shipment box and the game box itself did not include Rich Sommer promo

I'm not sure if the games shipping to Europe went through the PHG office, but when we were prepping for US shipping, we cut a small slit in the plastic and dropped the promo bag into the shrink wrap, so it wouldn't be in the box of the game. It may be too late, but he may want to check the trash?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.