Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: we are about to start the rising tide rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
amanwing
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any advice without spoilers? For example easy to miss mistakes or gamebreakers? Like don't forget tobplace domething or remove something. Just asking to be sure not to mess up and find out about half game that we have to start over. So if you played through and stumbled upon something like this please Let us know.
I am not talking of tactics or how to win the game.
Please avoid spoilers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett Daniel
United States
White Bluff
Tennessee
flag msg tools
I played through it and the first and Rising Tide is my favorite so far. Very fun and the length doesn't seem as long as it really is. As for mistakes, I can't think of any. This game doesn't really have those problems since after the basic setup the app will tell you everything. If you've played the others it's really not that different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No mistakes really, I could offer you a tip if you wanted though... Let me just say that some investigators are better for certain scenarios than others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
amanwing
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Would you suggest some investigators to avoid or just some who are very good in the specific scenario?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Something to keep in mind is that it is a LONG scenario so over the course of it, you will be sustaining damage/horror. It might be wise to take some friends along that can keep you nice and sane and healthy. whistle

But really, it's a very fun scenario no matter who you choose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Along those lines, when we played there was a lot more horror than damage, so jeep that in mind when you pick investigators. This is the most "investigative" scenario of them all, lots of NPC talking and searching. And lastly, don't be afraid to split up. You have limited number of turns and a lot of ground to cover each day.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.