$20.00
$60.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Advanced Squad Leader: Starter Kit Historical Module 1 – Decision at Elst» Forums » Rules

Subject: artillery rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
steve rossiter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Quick newbie question:
Working thru the scenarios, Knausts Fausts say the Germans have an 80 mm OBA module. Cant see any reference in the booklets or tables to an 80mm gun.
Theres an 80+ on the HE TK table, but OBA is resolved on he IFTable. What column on the IFT? And for he future, how do I find what OBArtillery I have?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. R. Tracy
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bryntyrch2015 wrote:
Quick newbie question:
Working thru the scenarios, Knausts Fausts say the Germans have an 80 mm OBA module. Cant see any reference in the booklets or tables to an 80mm gun.
Theres an 80+ on the HE TK table, but OBA is resolved on he IFTable. What column on the IFT? And for he future, how do I find what OBArtillery I have?

Hi Steve -

The OBA here likely represents a section of 81mm mortars. By convention dating back to ASL OBA is listed 'rounded down' to the value listed on the IFT. You resolve your 80mm module on the 16 column for a normal concentration. Along the top of the IFT on the 'mm' line you'll find the values for various HE calibers.

As for your second question, any OBA you receive (if any) will be listed on the scenario card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve rossiter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Many thanks.
Must say this game is easier to play than to read!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. R. Tracy
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bryntyrch2015 wrote:
Many thanks.
Must say this game is easier to play than to read!

Indeed - so many are!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Parsons
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A Face to Face game is worth a thousand words read
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.