$20.00
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all.

I might be needing to sell off the entirety of my BattleCon set.

It includes everything released so far, with the exception of Light & Shadow, a few of the promos (but I have MANY of them) and I think the Armory.

I know we all determine $$$ value differently, but was hoping to poll people on what they thought it might sell for. Not the high end, something reasonable where both I, the seller, and the buyer might be equally satisfied with the transaction.

Thanks for any insight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, what you've described would cost $140 new at CSI, without the promos.

You'll want to reduce that for shipping (from an OLGS shipping would be free ) and for it not being new. I'm sure there are people who would pay a lot for certain promos, but those people already own a lot of BattleCON.

So if it were me, I would say $100 plus $3 per promo, and I would feel like it was too low but it would still probably not sell instantly. The thing where people don't usually become completists about a game unless they have it is tough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Karnuth
United States
Fleming Island
Fl
flag msg tools
Our nightmare is over. Til next season.
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with grasa_total, about $100 without the promos is probably a reasonable price, assuming the cards are still in good condition. On a side note, you say you might be needing to sell off...can't you sell plasma or a kidney instead of this great game? (I kid, not knowing the circumstances, nor is it any of our business.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coming back to this, I'm realizing these days it could cost $40 to ship easily. So probably even lower than what I said before. Sad but true.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you end up selling it? How much did it go for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim J
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
If you still have your collection and are looking to sell parts, I'd be interested in hearing what promos you have. Send me a PM if that is something you're open to discussing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.