Lex Major
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Aside from the lucky Genconners, of course

I was half-expecting them this week, but that might have been a bit optimistic. Still, no idea when they should show up on my doorstep, which makes me kind of sad, as I had a mini-convention this weekend and was hoping to show them off...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott C
United States
Troy
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine's wrapped up in a shipping order with pre-ordered Seafall, so...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffis wrote:
Mine's wrapped up in a shipping order with pre-ordered Seafall, so...

Same here. Check plaid hat webstore, it shows when it is being shipped from printer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
lowplayercount.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still not in the office yet, but I've seen "soon" used by a staffer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Europe is still waiting on the previous expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Franklin
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I was a not so lucky "Genconner". I was signed up for the Ashes tournament on Friday so I was able to preorder online and then have them hold it for me at the con. Unfortunately, I partied a little too hard Thursday night and missed the start time for the tournament. I showed up a little later and was told that Callin was handling the preorders, but it was tough catching up with him... poor guy, they had him all over the place!

I was finally able to catch up with him Saturday afternoon, but unfortunately, my packs had been sold because I didn't pick them up cry... Callin was very helpful in telling my to send an email to plaid hat support to make sure that they ship them to me. I'm just hoping it all works out.

Moral of the story: Don't get drunk the night before a 9am tournament at Gencon shake.

I would like to say thanks to the great folks at Plaid Hat and I hope I didn't F up a great thing you did with allowing people to preorder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
kelann08 wrote:
Still not in the office yet, but I've seen "soon" used by a staffer.

I also have not received mine.
Do you work at Plaid Hat games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.