Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Gallant
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am the retail manager for a board game cafe and I had a customer inquiring about Camp Grizzly. Will it hit distributors or is it a KS only deal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheeseburger wrote:
I am the retail manager for a board game cafe and I had a customer inquiring about Camp Grizzly. Will it hit distributors or is it a KS only deal?

It's not in distribution at the moment, but if you contact the designer at Ameritrash Games, I'm sure he can hook you up.

jtop
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

It's a great game. Highly recommended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You can buy it on their website.

http://ameritrash-games.squarespace.com/camp-grizzly-1/camp-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Streven wrote:

As a game store, Jason will likely offer wholesale pricing, depending on the quantity ordered. But if it's just for one copy, yeah, that's the fastest way to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gozilla Gozilla
msg tools
The base game is already on sale on Ameritrash website.
I was replied by email that the expansions art is still in progress but that they'll have them ready by the end of the year.

I emailed again a couple of times asking if there would be a discounted bundle of basegame + expansions and if they will be selling the expansions all together (which is my hope) or individually, but I did not get a reply yet.

I'll probably wait for the expansions to get out, in order to place my order hoping to save something on shipping fees.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.