Subject: Geek Gold yourself rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve B
Ireland
Derry
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All too often I arrive at BGG via Google and read some amazing response in the forum from the past. I try to tip but it says you cant tip yourself. This should definitely be a feature. I would have so many tips by now.

Thanks
Steve B
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What, WHAT!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
All you need is love :)
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmb
That's even more dirty than thumbing yourself
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't let others tell you wanting to Geek gold yourself is wrong, it's a natural urge and perfectly normal at your age.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zaphod Beeblebrox
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bradelli wrote:
All too often I arrive at BGG via Google and read some amazing response in the forum from the past. I try to tip but it says you cant tip yourself. This should definitely be a feature. I would have so many tips by now.

Thanks
Steve B

Do you also enjoy transferring money from your checking account to your checking account?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like board games more than most people.
United States
Northlake
Illinois
flag msg tools
When I die I want people to look at the condition of my games and say, "Man, he really played these alot."
mbmbmb
bradelli wrote:
I try to tip but it says you cant tip yourself. This should definitely be a feature.

I didn't know that - thanks for the tip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
whiskey tango foxtrot
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
One Overtext To Rule Them All
badge
One Overtext To Rule Them All
mbmbmbmbmb
nbread wrote:
bradelli wrote:

Thanks
Steve B

Do you also enjoy transferring money from your checking account to your checking account?

Every time I call myself, it doesn't even ring -- it just goes straight to voicemail!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
That's even more dirty than thumbing yourself :D
What about paying yourself for a good thumbing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
Awwwwww poor Steve! Since you appeared sad that you couldn't tip yourself I gave you a tip on one of your past posts. Hope that helps to cheer you up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
PzVIE wrote:
That's even more dirty than thumbing yourself
What about paying yourself for a good thumbing?

Yikes!!! gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Harvey
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you tip me, then I'll tip you (minus commission, of course).

Unless laundering Geek Gold is illegal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aradraug
Czech Republic
Novy Jicin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You've made my day! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Thelonious Monk - Monk's Dream // Benny Carter - The King // Charles McPherson - Manhattan Nocturne // Art Pepper - Smack Up // Dudu Pukwana - In The Townships
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you tip yourself, you'll go blind. And if you money launder with caracfergus, wear sleeves. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see nothing wrong with showering ourselves in gold. Golden showers for everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bradelli wrote:

Thanks
Steve B

LOL - This reminds me of a Blackjack program in which you could cheat by betting negative amounts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
herace wrote:
This reminds me of a Blackjack program in which you could cheat by betting negative amounts.

I have been asking for support for negative tips for years, for those posts where you reach the end & realize the author should compensate you for your lost time and/or mental or emotional injury.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
DoomTurtle wrote:
Golden showers for everyone!

shakegulpshake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Thelonious Monk - Monk's Dream // Benny Carter - The King // Charles McPherson - Manhattan Nocturne // Art Pepper - Smack Up // Dudu Pukwana - In The Townships
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
herace wrote:
This reminds me of a Blackjack program in which you could cheat by betting negative amounts.

I have been asking for support for negative tips for years, for those posts where you reach the end & realize the author should compensate you for your lost time and/or mental or emotional injury.

Who are you kidding, Rusty? You couldn't afford it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
DoomTurtle wrote:
I see nothing wrong with showering ourselves in gold. Golden showers for everyone!

Where the hell is Octavian when a thread needs locking, huh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:
DoomTurtle wrote:

Where the hell is Octavian when a thread needs locking, huh?

Given that he is an alpha admin and can probably generate geek gold from thin air, I imagine he could drown everyone here, in an epic golden shower. Probably just contemplating his aim before the geek gold hits!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb

Yes, I admit, it's tasteless. But I haven't started it! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.