Popular Tags: [View All]
Humulus Lupulus
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Non fui, fui, non sum, non curo
mbmbmbmbmb
Would an admin please move this to the War of the Ring: Battles of the Third Age expansion forum? Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neko flying
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Desiderata wrote:
Would an admin please move this to the War of the Ring: Battles of the Third Age expansion forum? Thank you.

GPT (GeekProTip): On the top of the thread, left of the topic title and under the main "thumbs up" button, there is a red cross. Click on it and then select "Wrong Forum".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Humulus Lupulus
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Non fui, fui, non sum, non curo
mbmbmbmbmb
flying_neko wrote:
Desiderata wrote:

GPT (GeekProTip): On the top of the thread, left of the topic title and under the main "thumbs up" button, there is a red cross. Click on it and then select "Wrong Forum".

Yes, I'm aware of that, thanks. I did do that.
The problem is it's not always obvious why the thread is in the wrong forum and where it should be moved to. I've had admins message me sometimes when I only click the "wrong forum" red x in order to ask me where to move it and why. Hence why I now also post a reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chapman
United States
Powhatan
Virginia
flag msg tools
Axis & Allies Developer and Playtester; War of the Ring Editor and Playtester
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ValdarTWOW wrote:
1)Can the Shadow player to employ Dunland in the besieged citadels of the Free Peoples player (in Isengard and Helm's Deep)?

If a Shadow Army is besieging a Stronghold in Isengard or Rohan, Dunlendings can be mustered in the besieging Army.

ValdarTWOW wrote:
2) Can the Free Peoples player trebuchets to employ them in the captured citadel Shadows?

No. They can only be placed in (originally) Free Peoples Strongholds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.