Hide
5 Posts

Warhammer 40,000: Conquest» Forums » Rules

Subject: Warlords wounds question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michał Bąkowski
msg tools
I recently started playing Warhammer 40k: Conquest with my girlfriend and to my surprise we're both enjoying the game.
There is one thing that bothers me though. I can't find any information on what happens when warlord receives more wounds then his/her HP on hale side. For example: I play Eldorath Starbane that has 7 HP and he is hit by enemy Dreadnought for 8 wounds. Obviously I have to flip my warlord to the bloodied side, but does the 1 remaining wound is applied to that side or is it "lost"? For now we play the game like this, which means that we can kill enemy warlord in one good hit sometimes.

I know it states in basic rules book that all wound tokens are removed from the card, when it's flipped to bloodied side, but it doesn't exactly answer my question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your Warlord only receives damage equal to his Hale side health value, then flips to bloodied. Any excess damage is ignored and discarded, it is not carried over to the bloodied side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Bąkowski
msg tools
Thank you very much. That's good to read, as I prefer longer games and my GF usually is the one to focus my warlord. And it always hurts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
James forgot an important part. He is then routed to hq.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:
James forgot an important part. He is then routed to hq.

Good point, I assumed that was already known, but yes the Warlord is then routed (returned, exhausted) to your HQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.