Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, we have now assembled, or tried to, all the pieces of all the subs, and some of them were cut badly. In other words, if we want to make things fit, we really need to jam it in there, and risk damaging the pieces when we separate them. Should we contact the publisher about this?

I saw this problem in the reviews of the foreign versions, but we were told this would be fixed in the US version. We have a copy from GenCon.

Also (side note) there is a typo on the back of the box they may want to be made aware of. I believe it says this is a drafting "games" (plural), when I'm pretty sure it should be the singular "game".

Thanks for the help/advice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
The problem in the frensh version was a completely miscut piece not just hard to get in.

And the other pieces are as your copy hard to get together but i don't think the puplisher is gonne fix that all from what i have read.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Bauza
France
Valence
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can contact IELLO (publisher), they will give you the remplacement pieces. And of course, it has been fixed for the next print run !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe-Sterphone
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Customer Service, Translator, Webmaster, Reviewer Contact for IELLO USA
badge
Ask me stuff! I'll help you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Send me an email at info@iellogames.com and I'll send out replacement pieces when my games arrive (should be next month). They're still in transit from the printer, but I'll save your info until then!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Penzance
Cornwall
flag msg tools
The Chicken of DOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the French version with the miscut propeller piece, but I emailed iello and they sent me a replacement very quickly.
Some of the other pieces are a little tight, but after a few games they loosen up slightly, so it's not too much of a problem. It certainly doesn't ruin the game: my family and I are loving it, and the children haven't even commented on the tight fitting sub pieces - they're too busy having fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Chua
msg tools
mb
Im gonna buy the French edition in a day or so, which IELLO office did you email? or either the english or the french office would be ok?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.