$15.00
$5.00
$20.00
Bernardo Da Costa Coelho
France
flag msg tools
Hey everyone,

I have the french edition of Chada & Thorn, and the rules are poorly translated as well as part of the text so I wanted to get some clarifications.

Both the Use Object text for Chada's arrows and Thorn's Hammer state that you can defeat an enemy (it does not say that the enemy needs to be in front of the pile) and then you have to remove the item from the game.

Does this mean that I can do both of these with the object when it is in front of one of my piles ? :

A) Use the combat action to fight one of my front row enemies which would then mean that I don't discard the object card but rather place it under the pile after the action

And

B) Use the Use object action to activate the Hammer/arrows, killing any enemy in any position of my three piles and then discarding the Hammer/arrows.

Is this interpretation correct ?

Thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only use one action per round. So you can either fight with your hero or use an item.

Second, I don't think that you can target an enemy that is not in front of your card rows. It is nowhere written down strictly, but all of the other rules only apply for front row cards. Therefore, I think it isn't allowed to target cards that are not in the front rows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.