Victory in Europe» Forums » General

Subject: Factories in urals and canada? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Willem Boersma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Do Canada and the Urals start with a factory in 1939? I downloaded a factory area sheet here from BGG which says they do, but my OOB for 1939 (No idea where I got that one from, strangely enough it doesn't seem to be in the rule book), doesn't mention any of them. Or has this perhaps been a change from version 1.0 to 1.1?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Taylor
msg tools
Ottowa gets 1, Urals 2. It is listed on the OB cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Boersma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not on the ones I downloaded I printed them out from somewhere). Do you have a link perhaps? The 1939 OOB;s don't actually come with the KS version of the game, do they??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Taylor
msg tools
They were in the box. The sheets that all the units are layed out on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Boersma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
taylorsmatthew wrote:
They were in the box. The sheets that all the units are layed out on.

Found them. Thanks. As I didn't laminate them I left them in the box (completely at the bottom obviously blush) and I downloaded them and printed them out on regular paper, which are the ones I use. Strangely enough there are some minor differences and some bigger ones such as these two factories, for instance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.