Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to open fire here with a first set of questions after playing the initial 2 scenarios:

1- Can a vehicle V move diagonally (to a) when there is a debris (D) and a vehicle (C) in the diagonal squares?

ooCa
oOVD
oooo

2- If a vehicle does not pass an E test on a debris does it end the move action? If it passes it can continue moving with remaining speed points?

3- when Brake action the vehicle moves backward full MM+D3 or just the MM and optionally can add the D3?

4- When Ramming do you count the target square too as moved squares?

5- Sideswepping is a bit confusing to me. Can it be done lateral or diagonal? Do i need to have 1 or 2 move points to executed on final target?

6- can I shoot with 2 guns (ie rider and gunner) from the same vehicle in the same turn?

7- when piling up I need clarification on how damage is worked out?

8- When piling up the second vehicle does damage to the 3rd with a Moved =1? and so on the following vehicles involved?

9- What do you consider scrub,debris,etc on the 13 boards? We took the convention that if there is 50% or more in a square then is from that type.

10- Rolling board: what tile do you use as 4th and onwards? the one from the setup or you pick any from your pool of available boards?

thanks in advanced

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rapson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
crusher100 wrote:
I am going to open fire here with a first set of questions after playing the initial 2 scenarios:

1- Can a vehicle V move diagonally (to a) when there is a debris (D) and a vehicle (C) in the diagonal squares?

ooCa
oOVD
oooo

Yes. If a car it would be affected by the Debris rules

2- If a vehicle does not pass an E test on a debris does it end the move action? If it passes it can continue moving with remaining speed points?
No. It continues its move no matter what

3- when Brake action the vehicle moves backward full MM+D3 or just the MM and optionally can add the D3?

just the MM and optionally can add the D3

4- When Ramming do you count the target square too as moved squares?

Yes

5- Sideswepping is a bit confusing to me. Can it be done lateral or diagonal? Do i need to have 1 or 2 move points to executed on final target?

Both. Yes

6- can I shoot with 2 guns (ie rider and gunner) from the same vehicle in the same turn?

Yes

7- when piling up I need clarification on how damage is worked out?

Please clarify?

8- When piling up the second vehicle does damage to the 3rd with a Moved =1? and so on the following vehicles involved?

All vehicles take the specified pile up damage

9- What do you consider scrub,debris,etc on the 13 boards? We took the convention that if there is 50% or more in a square then is from that type.

That is appropriate. We will specify this in the advanced rules shortly

10- Rolling board: what tile do you use as 4th and onwards? the one from the setup or you pick any from your pool of available boards?

Up to you. But when I play we use the 4th tile and remove the 1st. Then use the 1st as the 5th and remove the 2nd

thanks in advanced
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks!

6- How is it possible to fire with 2 different guns in the same action? Or a Shooting action allows to fire all the guns from a vehicle?

all other are more clear now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the arc of fire diagrams, cars cannot shoot to their front. Yet some of the miniatures have front facing weapons, and some of the artwork shows characters firing through windshields or firing forward from a sun roof (for example).

Why do cars have no forward arc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bissell
msg tools
the forward fire arcs are in the latest advanced rules

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rfxka8vbn16u2qu/Living%20Rulebook%...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rapson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Each arc of fire can be used once per turn in one shooting action

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rapson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
In the main game the cars do not have forward facing weapons.
In the Advanced rules they do and can.
The Arcs of fire in the core game represent the driver and passenger firing their hand weapons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dante Alligiero
msg tools
Hello,

about Sideswipe: A vehicle executing a sideswipe may move forward as usual before entering the target square, right?
Normally, vehicle may not move laterally, this is an exception, as when evading?

about Pile-Up: In case of a pile-up involving 3 vehicle, in a ram for example, the ramming and the target resolve the ram as usual, the third vehicle ahead is not affected, then the three vehicle involved take one damage? Or a second ram must be completed: the initial target is now the ramming vehicle and the third ahead is the target?

Thank you for answer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
Always
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Armor protect against all kinds of damage or just against shooting? Thinking particularly of ramming of course.

Also, it is noted in the advanced rules that the parts for ram, ram on the brakes and sideswipe have been simplified, but I don't quite see in what way, could you clarify?

Generally, will there be a rule update soon? I cannot shake them impression that quite a few sections could benefit from clarifications and maybe even examples of play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.