Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish it had some color to it, it's basically just black. Not seeing a reason to get it at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is important that the mat be as dark as possible to conceal the unnatural geometries of the playing surface...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump wrote:
It is important that the mat be as dark as possible to conceal the unnatural geometries of the playing surface...

No.. it should have spots for the cards or some sort of art otherwise why bother.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Trump wrote:

No.. it should have spots for the cards or some sort of art otherwise why bother.
It does! They might not be showing up on your monitor. I would hope that it portion they will be visible but subtle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dthurston wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Trump wrote:

It does! They might not be showing up on your monitor. I would hope that it portion they will be visible but subtle.

It's not my monitor. Maybe put up a better image.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ruf
United States
Acworth
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Trump wrote:

Misses the joke completely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
dthurston wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Trump wrote:

I can see all of the spaces just fine too. Not sure what the contrast on the actual play mat will look like though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
dthurston wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Trump wrote:

I can see all of the spaces just fine too. Not sure what the contrast on the actual play mat will look like though.

I see faint outlines.. not much detail.. It should be more detailed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Found this image which is a better but it could use some more color in certain areas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor The Geek
United States
Harrisburg area
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump wrote:

The mat seems to have spheres and dimensions that are not quite what we're used to seeing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.