Vampire Hunters» Forums » General

Subject: Pledge Manager confirmed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Yates

Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if I can 1 dollar this and upgrade a little later. Lots of competition for the dollars this next couple weeks. Watching the last bit of bid time dwindle down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the FAQ on the front page of the Kickstarter page:

"Will there be a Pledge Manager?
Yes. All backers from $1 and up will be able to add funds, select rewards and set their delivery address in the Pledge Manager after the project closes."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Corwyn
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. I am in the same boat with my $1 pledge.
I just got this official email:

"Pledge Manager Boost

Posted by Dark Gate Games (Creator)

There are many $1 backers out there. We understand the pressures on everyone’s wallets, after all, we did start our campaign just after another massive KS project, which we are sure was draining for many of you. So, Pledge $1 now and you can upgrade later and get all the benefits..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sammy
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
I'm hoping it is a Pledge Manager we can alter once complete. There are soo many add-ons in this game I would need to buy them in a few separate lots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico Magnani
Italy
Cesenatico
Forlì-Cesena
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was absent for the last 2 days and missed the latest 2 add-on, I'm glad I'll be able to get even those in the pledge manager

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.