Subject: My first blind purchase.My first thoughts(It's not a review) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game was my first blind purchase.I was attractive by the name and the components.The name is a big brand for boardgames (I haven't play the original game.It's too complex for my group) and the components are great(very good quality in everything)
My thoughts for this game:
1.The biggest negative for me is that the game hasn't a Reference Sheets to help each player to know from where you take VP at the end of the game....
2.I think that this game has very small replayability..........ok ok i know it's not the original game and they try to make something simpler
3.The rulebook needs some clarifications in some spots........
This is my thoughts....I'll return after my first play
But this one it was a lesson for me1Don't do again a blind purchase
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The scoring is pretty simple. Once you get a play in, you will probably find you don't really need a reference card. It's basically 1 point for almost everything. 1 point per clay room in your house (not wood), 1 point per field, pasture, and improvement tile you've played, 1 point for each animal, 1 point for each grain, 3 points for each family member, and 1 point for each stable in a pasture.

As for the rulebook, most of the concerns are from regular Agricola players looking for more advanced rules than what are actually in the game. I'll be glad to help with rules clarifications, if I can. Just let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.