Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just gotten into Dice City. I am interested in this expansion. Is there a rulebook for it? If so, is there a printable version somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook is very small and simple.
I do not have it handy, but will relay it to you from memory. I'm 99% positive I have all details.

It just advises that the new location introduced is the Gold Mine. It costs 1 of each base resource. It is always available to buy.
It is a "commodity location" so it is not effected by locations that effect resource gathering locations like lumber mills etc.

One gold can be excanged for any one of the 3 resources, wood, ore or stone.
But once used, gold is removed from the game.
You can only store 1 gold a turn, just like the other resources.

The game introduces a handful of new locations that use gold for some impressive gains. Like exchange one gold to gain a lot of resources or Victory points.

The number of gold pieces available each game is limited to the number of players.
10 for solo, 12 for more I believe.

Then lastly, it says when you use the dice action to sweep cards,you can go up to 8 since there are more cards.

There are also varient rules for how you add the new locations as opposed to just shuffling all the new cards in.

I hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.