$30.00
$5.00
Christopher
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

It clearly states at the "End of the Game", before tallying up money, you do the mercenary recruitment. Reading through all of the mercenaries I can see how they work, except one - which is either a mistake or has me thinking I'm misunderstanding everything about mercs:

Clemenz'hand: "During the game, when the Godfather uses the safe tile, place the share of the loot..."

Every other merc has an end game effect on the loot cards and/or values. This is the only one that has some rule about normal game play. If the mercs aren't hired until the very end of the game, how does Clemenz ever work? Are they assuming you'll keep these mercs and play a second game with the ones you won in the first? So confused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From how I understand it you give the loot to the Clemenz'hand card before it is hired by anyone and the team that hires him is getting the loot that comes with him at that point. He basically comes with all the loot cards at the end of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Ahhhhh! Of course, wasn't thinking about it being ahead of time, thanks, just got this expac and our first play hasn't happened yet (tomorrrow)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.