Hide
5 Posts

Akrotiri» Forums » Rules

Subject: What's the use of the dolphins tokens in Akrotiri rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
claudio cavalensi
msg tools
Just got a copy of Akrotiri after having visited the real Akrotiri on my last summer holiday. I love the game but I am wondering what is the use of the dolphins tokens (action tokens as it says on the manual). I couldn't find any mention of it in the manual.

Thank you very much!
Claudio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valerio Vitelli
Italy
Pavia
flag msg tools
mb
Keep tracking of how many actions you used during the turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Corrigan
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are used to keep track of how many actions you have and how many you have spent. In the beginning it is easy to track your actions but later it can get a tad busy. I just put my initial count that I am currently inviteled to dependent on my current status on the boat token (not the little wooden black or white cargo ship piece) and remove them as I spend actions. Have fun, it is a great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cormier
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah - it was a last minute addition because they had room on the punchboard! They can be used to help you keep track of how many action you've used on your turn. It's easy when you only have 3 to keep track - but once you have more - it can be easy to forget! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
claudio cavalensi
msg tools
Ah ok it makes sense! Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.