Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Dunkley
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if there is a card list for the search cards found in just the base game, mine are all mixed up with the expansion, there are no markings to tell them apart.
Another way round it would be What are the 5 cards from Part 2? on the KS page Painkillers and Chicken Egg search cards are shown so just the remaining 3 to identify.
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert butler
msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
hey simon, in terms of game play it doesn't really matter if you play with the issue 2 search cards in issue 1. The only real issue 2 specific card is the silencer which is only really any use when diggers are in play but we tend to leave it in anyway.

the issue 2 search cards are:

1 x Zombie
1 x CB Radio
1 x painkillers
1 x chicken egg
1 x silencer

thanks

Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Dunkley
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dicesports wrote:
hey simon, in terms of game play it doesn't really matter if you play with the issue 2 search cards in issue 1. The only real issue 2 specific card is the silencer which is only really any use when diggers are in play but we tend to leave it in anyway.

the issue 2 search cards are:

1 x Zombie
1 x CB Radio
1 x painkillers
1 x chicken egg
1 x silencer

thanks

Rob

Thankyou Rob that's great, The first search I did in my first game I pulled the Silencer which made me realize I had #2 in there and as every search is precious when the ammo starts to get low I wanted the odds in my favor for a weapon I'll remove the 5 cards of which non are weapons until I earn my stripes. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Taylor
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Or - Do like we do, play hardcore and remove the assault rifle card from the search deck :)

Tayz
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.