Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mat Fox
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have to eliminate all three units or can you just win with a higher strength value?

situation- I have five cards (3 plus extra army figure), so after defeating two of the barbarian players card I could just start two new fronts and win with a higher strength value?

Maybe I missed it, but I don't think I am required to fight the last card (esp. since it has a value of 3 and my last two have a value of 1)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
That's right, just open two new fronts and you won't lose a unit anymore. You just have to be sure that the strength of your units and your bonus combat strength sums up to a higher value than the strength of the barbarian units. You can even win with 0 units and enough combat bonus from other cards (buildings, wonders, great persons).

3 plus extra army figure means you attacked with two figures? You only get the +2 bonus for figures beyond the first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat Fox
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that what I thought! And yeah, I had two army figures in the square so I believe that allows me to draw five unit cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
precisely

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin B
United States
flag msg tools
Stats not guaranteed accurate. May be made up entirely.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please note that in Wisdom and Warfare, it is the Health value that determines your total combat value. (In the base game and Fame and Fortune, Strength and Health are the same).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.