I know there is a solo variant out already but I wanted to create one that makes the game seem like you're playing against another player.
I'll post the rules soon in the file section but here is the general setup.
1. All the cards in the game
2. The game board
3.  d6
4.  different colored d8
1. Lay the board on the table with room below to play your cards normally.
2. Shuffle all the cards together, then deal out 8 cards face down in a row along the top edge of the game board. This is the opponents hand.
3. Deal out 8 cards to create your hand.
4. Place the remaining cards to the right edge of the game board as the draw deck.
5. You're ready to start playing.
The game plays using the same rules as the normal game with the following exceptions.
ON YOUR TURN:
1. You play using the normal rules as explained in the rules book.
ON THE OPPONENTS TURN:
1. First roll one of the d8 die, which represents the card that will be chosen from the [1 thru 8] cards in the row above the game board; starting your count from left to right.
2. Second, roll one of the d6 to decide how the above card will be played: [1-3] in the player's area "a discard pile off to the side played face up" or [4-6] on the game board. If played on the game board use normal rules for card color placement.
3. Third, roll the last d8 die to decide which card the opponent will draw: [1 thru 5] will be a card drawn from the game board counting from left to right. [6-8] will be a card from the DRAW DECK!
NOTE: If you roll a [1 thru 5] and there is no card on the space for the number rolled, then just draw a card from the DRAW DECK! When you draw a card, whether from the game board or draw deck, place it back in the open space of the card recently removed from the row of 8 cards and it will be placed face down.
Rules still apply where you or your opponent can't draw a card you just played on the game board.
The game plays till the last card is drawn from the draw deck and then you add up your score. You will be trying for the highest score possible. If you get a negative score you lose!
I hope you can give the game a try and let me know what you think.
- Last edited Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:31 pm (Total Number of Edits: 3)
- Posted Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:40 pm