$20.00
$60.00
Matt Jacoby
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
the Hate! card (which I believe is included in every sin deck) has the play condition "start of first hero's turn". Each hero has a minimum of 2 turns, so can you play this on any of the first hero's turns, or is this meant to only be played on the first turn of the first hero?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sheahan
msg tools
I consider it the start of the first heroes first turn. I think the intention is to give the heroes a full round to deal with it. Which is great for distracting them from their normal mission.
At the end of the round the card is removed. Pass or fail.

At least, this is how my group has been playing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jacoby
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Yea, we played it that way because it seemed intended as such, just wanted to gauge everyone else's opinions. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Brace
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I played it the same, had to be 1st hero's 1st turn, for the same reason as above poster

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Knees
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played it the same way (start of first players turn of the round). However, we keep the card there over the other rounds too. Didn't say anything about discarding? Maybe, we played wrong
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sheahan
msg tools
Just seems to influence the game a bit too much if it sticks around. A permanent game fixture, rather than a time limited sidequest for the heroes to deal with.
You're right that it doesn't say to remove it though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Schauble
msg tools
mbmb
In the playthrough attached to the Kickstarter, Eric Lang plays a Hate card on a player who is the last person to take their first turn IIRC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sheahan
msg tools
Yes, however that was from an early version of the game. If you read the card in that video it's totally different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The FAQ thread addresses removing Sin cards. I believe they are all removed at the end of the round unless they explicitly state otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.