$30.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Cthulhu Wars» Forums » Rules

Subject: Turn Steps in Expansions (hopefully someone knows about the Library?) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diversion Architect
msg tools
mbmb
Hey all, I am working on player aids for my group and was curious if anyone had details to help me out.

It appears that all maps so far have added one or more of these:

•a special event step at the end of the doom phase
•a special action step before players begin actions

I want to include this in my turn summary overlay like so:

The thing I'm not sure of- does the Library or any other expansions add OTHER steps?

(edited to include comments below- thanks guys
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joan Bofill

Bellcaire d'Empordà
Girona
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not answering your question, but there are little things you could improve a bit:
* Previous First Player decides ties about who will be the next player, not the new Turn Order, so the clarification should go 1 line up.
* There is no thing names Bonus Battle. Any action that does not count for your turn action is an Unlimited action, so you can start any number of Unlimited Battles when you have 6 SpellBooks.
* In the Action Phase you could add that you can perform any action listed as "Action:" you can have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grifwl wrote:
I am not answering your question, but there are little things you could improve a bit:
* Previous First Player decides ties about who will be the next player, not the new Turn Order, so the clarification should go 1 line up.
* There is no thing names Bonus Battle. Any action that does not count for your turn action is an Unlimited action, so you can start any number of Unlimited Battles when you have 6 SpellBooks.
* In the Action Phase you could add that you can perform any action listed as "Action:" you can have.

A little bit more:
Gather power phase
Sacrifice captive cultists (1 per cultist)

O think all library specual rules apply on the action phase. Maybe gain silence tokens is in the doom phase
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Special event step is missing in the Doom phase for the maps from expansions...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.