Hide
5 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Little fixes we'd like to see in the reprint rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hugh Jorgan
msg tools
I didn't find a suggestions sections on the KD website, under the support section so I thought I'd start a thread where we could list a few fixes we'd like to see in the reprint. Especially since, Adam stated that he regularly reads the threads on BGG (Hi Adamlaugh).

These are some things I'd also like to see available in a pack, for those of us who already own the game.

1.)
More Dividers
- Tactics
- Special Hunt Events
- Innovations (in play), so we can separate the innovations we're using for
the campaign and those not being used, making finding innovations less
cumbersome.
-

2.)
- Replacement Hunt Event card, for Lonely Tree. The card is significantly
darker than the other hunt event cards making it easy to spot when it
should be the same. *

3.)
- An official smartphone/tablet friendly Settlement/Survivor record app.

* optionally, a total reprint of all the Special Hunt Event and Basic Hunt Event cards, making them black and uniform, since almost all the special hunt event cards are in different shades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berban Berban
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Perhaps Optional KD:M-themed Sleeves for the differently shaded cards?

- Berbs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
I would really like an errata, both core and expansion (see lonely fruit and prepared tunnels). Hell, if the update kit gets costly enough, I would rather get directly the cards replacement.

An upgrade to L2 quarries rewards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Stewart
United States
Owego
NY
flag msg tools
designer
www.drunkassgames.com
badge
!!!NERD ALERT!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Id really like to see alternate starting timelines that automatically include different monster inclusions along with new story and theme.

I'd also love to see more random encounters (100 isnt enough, haha).

I'd also reiterate the need for a new Special and Basic Hunt Event decks. This was a design space that could have been much much better.

I'd also love to see finalized and playtested ways to include the promo models.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 Seth

Yeah, really feel the hunt is the weakest implementation, and I'd sure like to be able to use my half-dozen or so promo minis. I actually thought around maybe half of the special scenarios were ready (okay-to-good), there were just a few real duds like the aya scenario (IDK what the intent was, but it was super-easy) or the humanity scenario (not only a slog, but really boring) and some others where it felt like they were trying something but it just didn't hit its mark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.