Subject: Dimensions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Sanders
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just curious, what are the dimensions of the box? At first glance it seems rather big which gives me great hope that all the cards can be sleeved and stored in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Prasuhn
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can measure the box when I get home, but I can tell you that there would be room for all the cards to be sleeved. Especially if you remove the Game 1-7 boxes after opening them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Krajewski
United States
Fitchburg
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The dimensions are listed in BGG. Go to the game page, click on Versions, and then click on "Show Dimensions" shows "Size: Medium Rectangle (e.g. Agricola) · 12.40 x 8.90 x 2.20 inches or 31.5 x 22.6 x 5.6 cm"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Prasuhn
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mkrajew wrote:
The dimensions are listed in BGG. Go to the game page, click on Versions, and then click on "Show Dimensions" shows "Size: Medium Rectangle (e.g. Agricola) · 12.40 x 8.90 x 2.20 inches or 31.5 x 22.6 x 5.6 cm"

Just checked my box and it looks like the dimensions got entered wrong, the main difference being the box height. The box dimensions are 12 X 8.9 X 4.1 inches.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Sanders
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Cool. Thank you everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eprasuhn wrote:
mkrajew wrote:

Just checked my box and it looks like the dimensions got entered wrong, the main difference being the box height. The box dimensions are 12 X 8.9 X 4.1 inches.

So Caverna rather than Agricola.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Kendl
United States
Hartford
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend sleeved all of the normal sized cards and easily store the cards back in the boxes. Except for the player boards, you could probably store 4 games in a single box. There is plenty of air in it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Goodnight
United States
Newmarket
NH
flag msg tools
About half the box is empty space. There is room to store everything back in the original boxes, and a separate section that you can leave everything set up for the game you are currently working on (games 5+ will probably take multiple attempts). Sleeves should be no problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.