Subject: looking for a game group in Banff, AB rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucien Viel
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
I'll be at a work conference pretty much all of next week (Aug 21 to 25) and wondering if there might be a game group in Banff. Not sure when exactly I would be able to get away as it's work related but if I have an option then I might be able to get a few games in. I just recently purchased Eldritch Horror, Viticulture, Dead of Winter and Cosmic Encounter and would really like to learn how to play them but I would be up for anything. Hopefully there is something in the area for that week.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucien Viel
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
bump, Anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Train gamer, Euro gamer and War gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There may not be any group in Banff?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
check meetup.com I think the closest you are going to get for a gaming group though is Calgary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Geusebroek
Canada
St Albert
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could solo viticulture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Train gamer, Euro gamer and War gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SEMark wrote:
You could solo viticulture.

Good suggestion as long as the Automa cards are included in whatever version he has.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucien Viel
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Thanks everyone. Just figured I'd try. I plan to solo viticulture as I have the essential edition. I will also solo Eldritch, have played one game already to try and learn it so I think I have a pretty good grasp now. We'll see, I might not have much time to play anyway. I was just trying to come up with alternatives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.