Subject: Card not matching dice in booser rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Bailey
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Finally got hooked into this game after Quarriors and TMNT. Was avoiding it as long as I could because of the booster packs and I know how I get with collectible stuff. I bought a gravity feed and one of the packs had a Shazam die and I think Stargirl. It was a couple hours ago. Either way, I got one card that was right, but instead of a Shazam card, I got another Cheetah.

After all was said and done, I was missing just one Shazam card out of the three and had five dice for it. Feel like I got screwed on my pack

I'm curious as to how many other people found packs where the cards and dice didn't match up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gladiator Posse
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
There is a war on for your mind...
badge
www.DrudgeReport.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a Worlds Finest feed that had a booster with two cards and one die (missing a Bizarro). That was the only pack with something missing though out of 500+ packs so I can't complain. I'm more annoyed when the cards are bent around the dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robot romeo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No problems with my Gravity Feed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.