Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a new expansion!!!

Jack the Ripper & West End Adventures

https://asmodee.us/en/games/sherlock-holmes/products/jack-ri...

kisskisskisskisskiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's actually a standalone game, though. And there's already a BGG page for it. Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: Jack the Ripper & West End Adventures
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim meyer
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
danaolson wrote:
It's actually a standalone game, though. And there's already a BGG page for it. Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: Jack the Ripper & West End Adventures

I don't believe it is standalone. On the Asmodee page it says, "Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective is required to enjoy this expansion."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juho Parviainen
Finland
Joensuu
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kadorn1007 wrote:
danaolson wrote:

I don't believe it is standalone. On the Asmodee page it says, "Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective is required to enjoy this expansion."

Asmodee the linked web page says:
Quote:
Enter the gaslit world of Sherlock Holmes in Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective: Jack and the West End Adventures! This box can be played entirely on its own or used as an expansion to Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Sanhueza
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zathraz wrote:
kadorn1007 wrote:
danaolson wrote:

Asmodee the linked web page says:
Quote:
Enter the gaslit world of Sherlock Holmes in Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective: Jack and the West End Adventures! This box can be played entirely on its own or used as an expansion to Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective

https://asmodee.us/en/games/sherlock-holmes/products/jack-ri...

It says both. So take your pick!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin G
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the cases be new or will there be repeats ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It says both, but it includes everything you need in the box to play all of the included cases... So what it says, and what the truth is, are two different things.

jgunnz wrote:
Will the cases be new or will there be repeats ?

They're all new if you have only played the SHCD base game, but I believe some of the cases in this new game are revamps of older released cases (expansions for the Sleuth edition, I guess).

If you jumped on board with the Ystari box like I did, then you won't get repeats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.