$15.00
$20.00
$5.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: How bad is Troy.... :P? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gutripper
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I might even prefer Swordmaster over Troy's lousy 'Free Reload'...

Damn he stinks...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you not want 3 ranged shots per turn with an Orcish Crossbow?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gutripper
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With that exception OK, but with 8 vault items the odds that he'll get it are slim... As an orange skill it might be better, but running around in blue level with nothing to reload is pretty pointless...

If he could start with a hand crossbow as well he'd be a bit better...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek VDG
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it is as bad as swordmaster, since there are a more items that require reload AND the skill is useful if you even find just one of them. (Swordmaster requires that they find two to be useful). So, pretty rough in blue, better as an option in Orange (i.e. Oksana).

Also keep in mind that if you kill 5 NPCs you get to choose a Vault item, and some Quests have vaults that are pretty easy to open in blue, it isn't a huge stretch to think you might be able to get the crossbow while in blue/yellow. I agree though, it is one of the poorer starting skills.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M H
msg tools
It blows my mind how they would give Troy the Free Reload, but not have the reload constraint on the Bang Staff.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
hoodwink99 wrote:
It blows my mind how they would give Troy the Free Reload, but not have the reload constraint on the Bang Staff.


Yeah, fluff< mechanics.
Both the orcish xbow and the hand crossbows are great in troys hands.

Overall he's a middling generalist. He's ok, but not great. I much prefer merieil as a generalist
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Brown
United States
Edgewood
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been a while since I saw it, but I think it was a mediocre movie. Most of what I remember is the design of the Trojan horse, which I didn't like. I've never been a fan of the star, either.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
JimBro3 wrote:
It's been a while since I saw it, but I think it was a mediocre movie. Most of what I remember is the design of the Trojan horse, which I didn't like. I've never been a fan of the star, either.


There's no trojan horse in that movie...
Also, saying you don't like Bruce Campbell is grounds for a duel to the death in some countries.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Ses
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cooperton wrote:
JimBro3 wrote:
It's been a while since I saw it, but I think it was a mediocre movie. Most of what I remember is the design of the Trojan horse, which I didn't like. I've never been a fan of the star, either.


There's no trojan horse in that movie...
Also, saying you don't like Bruce Campbell is grounds for a duel to the death in some countries.


No Trojan horse in the movie "Troy"? I think you may have missed the joke.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
SimonSes wrote:
Cooperton wrote:
JimBro3 wrote:
It's been a while since I saw it, but I think it was a mediocre movie. Most of what I remember is the design of the Trojan horse, which I didn't like. I've never been a fan of the star, either.


There's no trojan horse in that movie...
Also, saying you don't like Bruce Campbell is grounds for a duel to the death in some countries.


No Trojan horse in the movie "Troy"? I think you may have missed the joke.


Lol, I sure did. I thought he was talking about Army of Darkness.
Ahem, derp on me.... derp on me. :-)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Cooperton wrote:
SimonSes wrote:
Cooperton wrote:
JimBro3 wrote:
It's been a while since I saw it, but I think it was a mediocre movie. Most of what I remember is the design of the Trojan horse, which I didn't like. I've never been a fan of the star, either.


There's no trojan horse in that movie...
Also, saying you don't like Bruce Campbell is grounds for a duel to the death in some countries.


No Trojan horse in the movie "Troy"? I think you may have missed the joke.


Lol, I sure did. I thought he was talking about Army of Darkness.
Ahem, derp on me.... derp on me. :-)


Me too blush
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.