Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rick haroutunian
Canada
Georgetown
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Are you only allowed to play one ally ability per turn?

In other words, if I draw a hand of 3 blob faction cards and 2 star empire faction cards, do I get to play 1 blob ally action and 1 star empire ally action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can play all cards.

Each ally ability can be used (once per ability) if at least one other card of the same faction is in play (including bases), or if you have a base with special ability that allows triggering of all ally abilities.

So if you have 3 cards of the same faction in play, you may have upto 3 ally abilities to use. (I don't think there are cards with multiple ally abilities.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rick haroutunian
Canada
Georgetown
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
So to simplify the rule, you can play all ally abilities on all faction cards as long as you have at least two of that faction card in play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
You can play all cards.

Each ally ability can be used (once per ability) if at least one other card of the same faction is in play (including bases), or if you have a base with special ability that allows triggering of all ally abilities.

So if you have 3 cards of the same faction in play, you may have upto 3 ally abilities to use. (I don't think there are cards with multiple ally abilities.)

There is in Star Realms: United. Multi-faction ships sometimes have an ally ability for each of the factions they belong to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.