$20.00
$5.00
Nikos Pesmatzoglou
Greece
Agios Nikolaos - Anavyssos
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am playing a solo game and the non Player Gaul can throw a dice to check if he will play the mentioned event.

But I want to ask a thing first, there are not 8 Warbands in available (there are already 9 placed on board), only 6.

Sinve the event want 4 Warbands each in Nervii and Treveri, is it considered ineffective?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nickpes wrote:
I am playing a solo game and the non Player Gaul can throw a dice to check if he will play the mentioned event.

But I want to ask a thing first, there are not 8 Warbands in available (there are already 9 placed on board), only 6.

Sinve the event want 4 Warbands each in Nervii and Treveri, is it considered ineffective?

No. Per 5.1.3 you execute as much of the Event as possible: place 6 Warbands, then execute a Germans Phase minus the Rally.

Even if there hadn't been a single Available German Warband (i.e., if all 15 German Warbands had been on the map already), the Germans Phase part of the card would have an effect.

Regards,
Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikos Pesmatzoglou
Greece
Agios Nikolaos - Anavyssos
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Fortunately this is what i chose to do, happy i was not wrong. Germans are all over the map now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.