Hide
3 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster – Dragon King Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Tyrant HL question (spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hugh Jorgan
msg tools
I encountered the 'Death Blow' HL card while fighting the Tyrant. Are the rules the same as with the Butcher in the sense that acquiring the bonuses
+1 str
+2 weap prof.
Fated Blow FA
Pristine

and defeating the Tyrant only occur of the survivor manages to wound, and strike a killing blow with this card?

Right now, the Tyrant still has 2 AI cards remaining, so I'm assuming if I wound him, I'll move an AI card to the wound stack and do nothing else.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
hwknight wrote:
I encountered the 'Death Blow' HL card while fighting the Tyrant. Are the rules the same as with the Butcher in the sense that acquiring the bonuses
+1 str
+2 weap prof.
Fated Blow FA
Pristine

and defeating the Tyrant only occur of the survivor manages to wound, and strike a killing blow with this card?

Right now, the Tyrant still has 2 AI cards remaining, so I'm assuming if I wound him, I'll move an AI card to the wound stack and do nothing else.

Thanks

You are correct. Deathblow effects only trigger if you kill the monster at that HL. If you do not kill, you wound normally and go on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Jorgan
msg tools
t3clis wrote:
hwknight wrote:
+1 str
+2 weap prof.
Fated Blow FA
Pristine

Thanks

You are correct. Deathblow effects only trigger if you kill the monster at that HL. If you do not kill, you wound normally and go on.

Appreciate it, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.