• [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
It won't be long now before drew goes full in on Trump.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
It won't be long now before drew goes full in on Trump.

That already happened a while ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
This comes from the faction that berated Obama for being a "teleprompter-President". Anyone can read a scrip even DJT.

DJT showed regret maybe he's on an "apology tour".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
As Drew works on his justification of why he's going to end up voting for Trump but pretending to everyone else that he isn't...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
If only, what?

I often wonder whether speeches like this really make any difference at all when it comes to voting but personally I'm not a big fan of the grand theory policy speech.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Alexandria (temporarily)
Virginia
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Has something happened in Louisiana?

Ask our eternally-vacationing President. He apparently can't be bothered to find out.

Maybe he can fly over it like Bush did a few days after Katrina? Bush, who really WAS the eternally-vacationing President.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the manatee
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Low energy. He's a very low-energy person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

Ask our eternally-vacationing President. He apparently can't be bothered to find out.
I'll take that as a "nothing that is as important as having a dig at Obama".

So not then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/08/14/presi...

You are 5 days late to this gotcha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
This comes from the faction that berated Obama for being a "teleprompter-President". Anyone can read a scrip even DJT.

They were talking about this on MSNBC last night

The question on everyone's mind was how long Trump would be able to stay on script..

They noted that (the real) trump was completely gone (both right and the left wing commentators). But the right wing commentator thinks that some of trumps mannerisms will be written back in and that as long as they write in applause line's for Trump that Trump will be able to stay on script.

But they all agreed a bigger problem was that

a) Voting starts well before 81 days from now.
b) Trump apparently still only has one office in Florida and basically has no organization on the ground.
c) The crazy people leading the organization have made most professionals unwilling to work in the organization.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:
As Drew works on his justification of why he's going to end up voting for Trump but pretending to everyone else that he isn't...

We've secretly replaced the republican candidate with a right wing, incompetent, whack job! Will Drew care enough about the difference? Will he vote anyway because it's the republican candidate? Or will he vote because he actually loves crazy right wing strong man candidates who incite their followers to violence, promote the russian communist agenda in the republican party plank, attack the families of dead soldiers, and lie openly and continuously whenever not on a teleprompter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Holy shit, rebuilding your games collection is expensive.
badge
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
In my Administration, every American will be treated equally, protected equally, and honored equally. We will reject bigotry and hatred and oppression in all of its forms, and seek a new future built on our common culture and values as one American people.

Lawl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
mmazala wrote:
Quote:
In my Administration, every American will be treated equally, protected equally, and honored equally. We will reject bigotry and hatred and oppression in all of its forms, and seek a new future built on our common culture and values as one American people.

Lawl.

Unless they are gay or female they can just go get a new job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

They were talking about this on MSNBC last night

The question on everyone's mind was how long Trump would be able to stay on script..

So is the idea that if they can show everyone that Trump can control his mouth for a whole hour than he is competent enough to be president?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:

He was being sarcastic.

...but not that sarcastic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I'll allow Drew to correct me but I get the feeling he has two little NeverTrump and NeverHillary angels on his shoulder fighting it out for dominance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
myopia wrote:
I'll allow Drew to correct me but I get the feeling he has two little NeverTrump and NeverHillary angels on his shoulder fighting it out for dominance.

The neverhills one must be winning. I've never heard him say a positive thing about her or even joke about voting for her like he does with Trump.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wayne mathias
United States
Niceville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
myopia wrote:

I love the way he interpreted this as you insisting he has to vote for one of them. It's okay, Drew. We know you're going to vote for Trump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Butler
United States
White Sands Missile Range
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:

But Trump is essentially Obama 2.0.... So wouldn't they be the ones that defended Obama's speeches?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
she2 wrote:
myopia wrote:

I love the way he interpreted this as you insisting he has to vote for one of them. It's okay, Drew. We know you're going to vote for Trump.

It's also so much fun to see hom grab onto this speech like a drowning man -- "Oh my God, I see an out!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually if he had given speeches like this from the start we would have a different candidate for the GOP. The only reason he is here was his appeal to bigoted nationalism, and the chord it struck within a plurality of the Republican party.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.