Popular Tags: [View All]
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, to assure people really get into the spirit of the game, encourage all players to shout out, "J'ACCUSE!" whenever they reveal their J'accuse card in the vote.

1. It's damn fun to say.
2. It ups the energy and thematic fun of the game.

And when I tally the votes and discover that there is no 'most popular' vote, I announce, "And that will count as... (pregnant pause)" for all players to join me in shouting out "J'ACCUSE!"

Plus, it is fun to occasionally encourage people to deny how they could have anything to do with evidence handed to them. Ie when handed the Weapon, the Trowel, one might remark. "Absurd. Look at these hands! Do they look like they have EVER held a garden tool?"

So get the most out of the game, like we do at our convention appearances, when you host the game at home. These small things can make all the difference in having a memorable play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Lavallee
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
J'accuse!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.