Subject: Some questions for housing-animals-breeding phase-action sow rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All the house must be from the same material correct(wood or clay)?

You start the game with two rooms from wood.If i want to add a clay room(action 4) first i have to renovate(action3) my house. and then if i want to put a wooden room again i have to renovate it?

The room tiles must be adjacent to another room tile correct?

We take VP for the first tile we have?(the 2 rooms)!!!

The action sow works like this:let's say that i have 2 fields and 2 graINS.With this action i can place my 2 grains(up to 3?) to my 2 empty fields.after that i put to each field 2 grains from g.supply so each field has a total number of 3 grains?

If i don't have pastures or stables i can't take animals correct?if i don't have much space i must remove them to G.supply?

At the breeding phase can i add the newborn into my house(only one animal iside the house) if i don't have place??

you can use the improvements only one time per round?? i mean if i have the fireplace can i give 1sheep and 1 boar for food?

If i don't have pasture i can't take a stable?must be adjacent with pasture correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matsas wrote:
All the house must be from the same material correct(wood or clay)?

yes

Quote:
You start the game with two rooms from wood.If i want to add a clay room(action 4) first i have to renovate(action3) my house. and then if i want to put a wooden room again i have to renovate it?

Once you renovate to clay you can only build clay rooms (you don't build wood and then renovate them).

Quote:
The room tiles must be adjacent to another room tile correct?

yes

Quote:
We take VP for the first tile we have?(the 2 rooms)!!!

Only if you've upgraded to clay.

Quote:
The action sow works like this:let's say that i have 2 fields and 2 graINS.With this action i can place my 2 grains(up to 3?) to my 2 empty fields.after that i put to each field 2 grains from g.supply so each field has a total number of 3 grains?

yes

Quote:
If i don't have pastures or stables i can't take animals correct?if i don't have much space i must remove them to G.supply?

you can take them, but they then either "run away" (return to the supply) or you can immediately convert them to food if you have the correct improvement to do so.

Quote:
At the breeding phase can i add the newborn into my house(only one animal iside the house) if i don't have place??

yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thx a lot i add some other questions..........

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matsas wrote:
you can use the improvements only one time per round?? i mean if i have the fireplace can i give 1sheep and 1 boar for food?

You can do the conversions allowed by your improvements an unlimited number of times.

Quote:
If i don't have pasture i can't take a stable?must be adjacent with pasture correct?

My understanding is that if you don't have a pasture to put the stable in, you can put the stable on a space with no tile that is next to a tile you have placed. Later, when you place a pasture, you can move your stable (which you placed previously on a space with no tile) into the new pasture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.