Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur Peterson
United States
Cane Ridge
TN
flag msg tools
mb
I pulled out my 1st Edition and expansions yesterday to swap out the monster tokens, and realized that my 1st Edition minis had been glued in (I got the game in a trade). The glue had leaked down and glued all the tokens in place permanently. I wiggled a knife in and cut most of them out and those are technically useable, but for 5 or 6 of them I had to destroy the token entirely. Ugh.

There are still a few of the POD scenarios I've never played and I was really hoping to put the 1st Edition back together to play them some day, but now that idea is out the window.

Here's hoping FFG will provide some way for a replacement (I'd be happy to buy new tokens).

So fair warning, if you glue your minis together, make sure the glue is dry before you put the tokens in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David van Damme
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
Since so little of the tokens is visible, you could just print the damaged tokens on a color printer, glue them on some cardboard and insert them in the bases no?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Peterson
United States
Cane Ridge
TN
flag msg tools
mb
Could indeed if there was a scan of the originals (both sides) available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zpeteman wrote:
Could indeed if there was a scan of the originals (both sides) available.

PM'd you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.