Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you mean just mechanically, your opponent has to come up with 7 impact to kill a block, rather than just "more than you," and you draw one card per block killed instead of one per two blocks killed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Merchant
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quite right, and it is MUCH harder than it looks, especially if you are besieging Ueda castle defended by two Ishida blocks and the Mayasuki disk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget also that the attacker in a siege does not count gun or cavalry special attacks. It's easy to miss and certainly makes getting to seven impact that much harder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kubigaruma wrote:
Don't forget also that the attacker in a siege does not count gun or cavalry special attacks. It's easy to miss

What the--good grief! It is easy to miss!

Well, I think we can safely say that every game of this I've ever lost is invalid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Reisinger
msg tools
mbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Kubigaruma wrote:
Don't forget also that the attacker in a siege does not count gun or cavalry special attacks. It's easy to miss

Well, I think we can safely say that every game of this I've ever lost is invalid.

Haha , hate when that happens. Shh.. maybe tour opponent won't visit this thread ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martyn Smith
England
Bourne
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
The front cover of my PhD thesis - shameless, self-promotion... ;0)
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Kubigaruma wrote:

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

RUSTY MISSED A RULE!!!????!!!

Equilibrium of the universe must be restablished quickly; I can't rest until I've seen him point out an obscure rule-exception...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.