Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Donald Trump's New ad rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently here it is.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/29194...#

It seems oddly dull. Stills of the candidates, stock footage, and his same old campaign slogans. Is this real supposed to change anyone's mind. It's like he's not even trying anymore. What a waste of money.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
But it is a waste of other people's money, which Trump is quite good at.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
His primary win was impressive, almost a mandate (from Pub voters at least)) that they wanted change, but he has squandered the opportunity to rake in a wider voting base, other than middle class white american male, from the breadbelt of the country. Unfortunately, that won't be enough to be victorious. That, combined with party officials that never warmed to the guy, has made life difficult for him. Well that, and opening his trap every day, and spouting off negatives that piss some segment of the population off. This election may not be a landslide for Hillary, but Trump is destined for defeat, and if he keeps going the way he is currently going, he's going to hit the pavement hard on election day, with his face. This is defintely a campaign cycle that will go down in the history books and be studied in the future, but history will label Trump the loser in this one. At this point, his campaign has been so negative in general, continuing to go that route may only push moderate voters away, even further.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Donald Trump's New
Gotta love the statement that Americans will be left safe by closing out 65,000 Syrian refugees. Paying no attention to the fact that thousands die every year because some local US born nutter who should have never been able to get one, walked down to their local Walmart, and bought a semiautomatic rifle to kill a few dozen people. Ha ! Safe indeed
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree though that the commercial does seem low budget. What's up with that ? Clearly the Donald was off on his art of the deal.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:
Gotta love the statement that Americans will be left safe by closing out 65,000 Syrian refugees. Paying no attention to the fact that thousands die every year because some local US born nutter who should have never been able to get one, walked down to their local Walmart, and bought a semiautomatic rifle to kill a few dozen people. Ha ! Safe indeed
Bolding added.

Those are his voters you're talking about.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
abadolato01 wrote:
His primary win was impressive, almost a mandate (from Pub voters at least)) that they wanted change, but he has squandered the opportunity to rake in a wider voting base, other than middle class white american male, from the breadbelt of the country. Unfortunately, that won't be enough to be victorious. That, combined with party officials that never warmed to the guy, has made life difficult for him. Well that, and opening his trap every day, and spouting off negatives that piss some segment of the population off. This election may not be a landslide for Hillary, but Trump is destined for defeat, and if he keeps going the way he is currently going, he's going to hit the pavement hard on election day, with his face. This is defintely a campaign cycle that will go down in the history books and be studied in the future, but history will label Trump the loser in this one. At this point, his campaign has been so negative in general, continuing to go that route may only push moderate voters away, even further.


Being a racist fuckstick and courting even bigger racist mouthbreathing fucksticks probably had a little to do with it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:
I agree though that the commercial does seem low budget. What's up with that ? Clearly the Donald was off on his art of the deal.


Maybe he's just going through the motions now. Saving money for something more important. Like paying himself back for all those loans to the campaign
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.