Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shelia Wright
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a game off the market place, tomorrow will be 1 month since I paid. I now notice the seller has some bad feedback and he signs in daily but doesnt reply to me...just once saying it would be mailed out tomorrow but now no communication again. I put in a discreptency with paypal... is there anything I can do on the geek?? Anyone I should contact?!?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb
Send Octavian a message and check this out

Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb

https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Marketplace_Buyer_Guide#...

You might want to leave negative feedback too, even if that means getting a spite mark too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jacobsen
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for your bad transaction. I don't really know how to resolve it other than contacting admin.

One of my frustrations is that negative feedback can be hard to see/notice. I dealt with a bad seller (sold me a "like new" game that looked like it was played 30+ times; terrible communication/shipping delays) When I first dealt with him, his rating was 0. I assumed that he didn't really buy/sell much and just didn't have any feedback. I checked more closely and he had in fact had a couple of negative ratings and a couple positive ones, which evened out to 0. I gave him his 3rd negative to push him to -1.

I would like to see it displayed more like a percentage. That way if someone has a significant amount of negative ratings, but an overall positive/neutral rating, you can make a more informed purchase and decide whether or the risk is worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Vaughan
flag msg tools
The good news is that as long as your PayPal payment was designated as a purchase of an item (and not a gift to friends/family), you should be able to get your money back from PayPal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.S. Bridges
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Use Paypal to cancel the transaction. I believe it only works for 90 days, so act fast. I have cancelled a few times with Paypal for various internet sites including Amazon and Ebay, and have never had a problem getting a refund.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.