5 Posts

Centauri Saga» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can raiders spawn on hex with XPM rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bård Holst
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the rules say that xpm can't be placed on hex with a raider but is the opposite possible when placing raiders during scanning report?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do believe that there is no restriction on placing the Raider. I also seem to recall that the XPM is then discarded, but my memory is failing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
I do believe that there is no restriction on placing the Raider. I also seem to recall that the XPM is then discarded, but my memory is failing...

Jup correct, no restrictions for placing them and after that the xpm gets discarded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Constantine Kevorque
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
There is no restriction on placing a Raider in the same sector as an XPM, BUT also the XPM is NOT by default destroyed.

What happens to the XPM is decided by the Scenario Rules. The DEFAULT rules say nothing about it, so nothing happens.

For example, in "Open Confrontation" there is a ruling on what happens when Ravager enters the same sector as the XPM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
constantinekevorque wrote:
There is no restriction on placing a Raider in the same sector as an XPM, BUT also the XPM is NOT by default destroyed.

What happens to the XPM is decided by the Scenario Rules. The DEFAULT rules say nothing about it, so nothing happens.

For example, in "Open Confrontation" there is a ruling on what happens when Ravager enters the same sector as the XPM.

Thanks. That's good to know. I've always played it as the XPM gets destroyed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.